The tour will commence at T’Gallant at 11am and 1pm sharp for a 2.5k (round trip), cooking demonstration and light lunch. (approx 2 hours total)
Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior - 10.45am and 12.45pm for tour departure. Coffee will be available to purchase.
- Comfortable, waterproof shoes as all guests must undertake a bio-security footwear-bath (gumboots are best). There can be no access to the vineyard unless this is done as it puts our vines at risk.
- Appropriate clothing for the weather with plenty of layers.(Hooded waterproof jackets are better than umbrellas) You'll be outdoors for the experience and the tour will commence rain, hail or shine - hopefully shine!
You must be 18 years or over to participate, or 12+ must be accompanied by an adult. Under 18 will be offered soft drink instead of wine, we regret that no discount can be offered.
Each tour consists of:
- Walk through our T’Gallant Pinot Gris and Grigio vines with an educational viticulture update
- Educational tour and mushroom identification (picking mushrooms is not permitted)
- Walk back to the T’Gallant
- Grazing lunch cooking demo, wine tasting and a glass of T’Gallant wine in our outdoor marquee
Ticket Price: $49 per person
Prepayment is required via Visa or MasterCard at time of booking. A tax invoice will be emailed to you once processed.
Dietaries can be accommodated but we must be alerted at time of booking.
Due to the limited number of participants on this event, we require 7 days notice for cancellations. Any cancellations that fall outside this time period can be discussed with our reasonable staff.